Why We Love Sedan Vs Estate of New Mercedes C-Class 2022 (And You Should, Too!)
Mercedes C Class, the main motto is to give sustainability and modern luxury to customers. They have reduced commission and emission and increased performance. They have generally proportionate passenger compartments. So they have focused more on driver-oriented design.
The new Mercedes C class consists of cars such as Sedan and Estate. The new Mercedes has updated to the latest generation technology to improve the agility and performance of the car.
The new Mercedes C class 2022 is for sustainability, design, and sportiness. For Sedan, Elegant, dynamic, and sporty exterior design, generally proportionate passenger compartment, rear cap backward design. LED high-performance headlights and digital lights with 1.3 million pixels per headlight.
The Estate exterior is made of sensual surface and catwalk line that helps in an elegant look. While the exterior of the Mercedes C Class Sedan is a combination of sportiness and luxury. The sedan exterior is draped with a silk silhouette that attenuates the overall look. They both perfectly embody modern luxury and have become flatter wider and longer. They both have bold exterior ascent with power domes on the bonnet and grill with a Mercedes Benz pattern.
Interior and Design:
Mercedes C- class of Sedan and Estate provides a sophisticated yet trendy interior in this updated version. The Mercedes C Class Sedan and Estate models are focused on giving a new level of operating convenience and good agility to the user. Some of the features are:
- The interior is designed in AMG line with metal weave trim and air vents designed just like turbine jet stream to match the sporty look.
- For seats, they provide two-tone upholstery and redesigned headrest.
- The main focus of the Mercedes C class is to give comfort by giving them a driver-oriented central display.
- For Sedan and Estate, they have optimized the luggage compartment to 30litres more of cargo volume than other models
There are two types of display in Mercedes C class Sedan and Estate namely driver and central.
Some features of Sedan and Estate are:
- They have a 12.3-inch fully digital instrument cluster, MBUX infotainment system with the voice-activated digital assistant, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and online access via a Wi-Fi hotspot that the driver can activate through a finger scanner below the central display.
- The driver display is a 31.2 cm (12.3 inches) LCD color display with a resolution of 2,400 x 900 pixels.
- Additionally, they have a head-up display, a wireless smartphone charging pad, an ambient lighting system, and a Burmester surround sound stereo system that gives you an excellent sounding system.
The Mercedes C class sedan and state engines have diesel and gasoline with 48-volt electricity. They also have second-generation integrated starter generators. They have an additional electrical output of 95 kilowatts and an electric range of 100 kilometers is double the range of its predecessor.
For Sedan Dynamic rear axel steering of 2.5 degrees makes steering more responsive to higher speeds and maneuverable at low speeds. Both have a short front overhang, long wheelbase, and rear overhang creating dynamic proportions.
The battery has a capacity of 25.4 kilowatts per hour and can be fully charged by DC in 30 minutes. It’s completely sustainable as its first completely electrified model series
The new Mercedes C-class’s primary focus is to provide extra comfort, luxury, and safety to our niche customers to let them enjoy their ride.
Some of the hi-tech features are
- An advanced adaptive cruise control system with route-based speed adaptation and stop-and-go traffic assist.
- It also includes various assists like active steering, lane change, Active Blind Spot, brake with cross-traffic function, lane-keeping, and a function that automatically moves the front seat occupant away from the impact zone before a crash.
- Apart from the standard safety features such as automatic emergency braking, parking damage detection, blind-spot assist, and attention assist provided by previous cars
Above are the features of the interior that make the new Mercedes C class apart from the old model. Auto Hangar is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz dealerships, providing a world-class buying experience for more than two decades. For more information, you can find it on our website or call us for assistance.
Also Read: 7 Unbelievable Features of the New Mercedes C-class
Also Read: 2022 Mercedes A-Cass VS C-Class
Also Read: Mercedes Benz C200 – 5 Reasons to Buy Mercedes-Benz C200 in India