7 Unbelievable Features of the New Mercedes C-class
A famous fashionistas said, “Luxury should be comfortable, otherwise it is not a luxury”. The New Mercedes C-class has been launched to experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for its customer to enjoy comfort and luxury.
The new Mercedes with its augmented features and sophisticated engineering has enhanced the user experience. This helps the person to have an incredible drive there by fulfilling the motto of Mercedes.
Some of the salient features are as follows:
Unbelievable features of the New Mercedes C-class
Mercedes has enhanced the style and quality of the C class series by creating an individualistic experience for the person. There are 3 types of exterior, namely Avantgarde (C200 and C220D), AMG line, and Night package (C 300d). The new Mercedes C-class has a width that is longer by 65mm and the wheelbase by 25mm in length.
The upgraded version of the new Mercedes C-class series gives you
AMG High power lighting for Mercedes C class C200 and C200D and a multi-beam option is available for the C300d. Midline Sound systems are incorporated into the C300d AMG and C200 and C220d. Wireless charging helps the person to charge their phone even while driving.
Some of the common features of the interior are a dual pane sunroof that can be opened and close by touch of your hand, a mirror package, a sporty seat design, a multifunctional sports steering wheel in leather and napa leather, cruise control, electrically adjustable front seat with memory package, folding rear seat backrest and electric sunblind for the rear window
Innovative technology such as cruise control helps in monitoring the speed of vehicles. When the vehicle speed exceeds the maximum level immediately, it is stopped there to avoid any accidents.
Other features such as active brake assistance in avoiding collision, windscreen wipers with rain sensors, and a pre-safe system that take measures to reduce the stress and strain beforehand of a collision.
Performance and Fuel Economy
The new Mercedes C-class has been upgraded to a 48-volt hybrid system and can temporarily provide up to 20 extra horsepower. Its estimated new C class can hit 60 mph in 5.9 seconds.
They have rear-wheel drive as a standard setup and all-wheel drive as an option. The EPA has not provided the correct specifications for the New Mercedes- C Class.
The new Mercedes C-class is also known as a family car. So their primary focus is to provide extra comfort, luxury and safety to our niche customers to let them enjoy their ride.
Some of the hi-tech features are
- an advanced adaptive cruise control system with route-based speed adaptation and stop-and-go traffic assist.
- It also includes various assists like active steering , lane change , Active Blind Spot, brake with cross-traffic function, lane-keeping , and a function that automatically moves the front seat occupant away from the impact zone before a crash.
- Apart from the standard safety features such as automatic emergency braking, parking damage detection, blind-spot assist, and attention assist provided by previous cars
The New Mercedes C-class has two types of display, mainly driver and central. The central display touch screen of 12.3 inches starts from the tip of the trio air ventilation system to the center console. For ease of use, the touch screen is tilted towards the driver so that the person can access the screen while driving.
The driver display is a 31.2 cm (12.3 inches) LCD color display with a resolution of 2,400 x 900 pixels.
Other features are:
- They also have a 12.3-inch fully digital instrument cluster, MBUX infotainment system with the voice-activated digital assistant, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and online access via a Wi-Fi hotspot that the driver can activate through a finger scanner below the central display.
- Additionally, they have a head-up display, a wireless smartphone charging pad, an ambient lighting system, and a Burmester surround sound stereo system that gives you an excellent sounding system.
Warranty and Maintenance coverage
The New Mercedes C-Class provides an excellent warranty concerning current automobile industry standards. The warranty of 4 years or up to 50000 miles almost covers all things.
So these are the features that make the new Mercedes apart from the old model. Auto Hangar is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz dealerships, providing a world-class buying experience for more than two decades. For more information, you can find it on our website or call us for assistance.
Also Read: What’s New About The Mercedes-Benz C Class
Also Read: Mercedes Benz GLS meets the Mercedes Benz GLS
Also Read: Best AMG models in India to buy
Leave a Reply