- The Mercedes S-Class comes in two variants: the Mercedes S 350d which is a diesel and Mercedes- S450 which is a petrol engine.
- With a step-less damping control system, the AIRMATIC air suspension ensures a superlative driving experience on rough roads as well.
- The new ergonomic touch controls on the 3 spoke multifunction steering wheel allows control on most of the functions of the car. This includes cruise control as well.
- The Burmester surround sound system with 13 speakers giving a total output of 590 W upgrades the listening experience in the new Mercedes S Class.
- You can now charge your smartphone in the new Mercedes S-Class via wireless charging. The systems recognizes all the compatible devices irrespective of model and brand.
- The Interiors of the car can be fragranced to suit your personal preferences. The AIR BALANCE package gives you a choice of six high-quality interior fragrances.
- The THEMATIC automatic climate control system facilitates individual climate comfort to the front seats as well as the rear seats. Temperature can be set separately for each side.
- With options of 64 colours, the ambient lighting allows to adjust the lighting of your car according to your personal preferences or mood.
The price of a Mercedes S-Class is between 1 to 1.5 crore rupees. It is one of the best vehicles from the German brand with the most powerful engine and utmost luxury and comfort.
Yes, a lot has been changed in the new Mercedes-S Class. It offers more security and safety features taking comfort to the next level. It is more than a car now. It’s an experience.
You can test drive the new Mercedes S-Class at your nearest Autohangar Mercedes dealership and our staff will help you book your new S-Class.