Mercedes Benz has bought the highest intelligence in a car with the Mercedes E Class. It is packed with comfort, safety features ensuring extravagant driving. The new Mercedes-E Class is stylish and sporty. The vehicle has a longer wheelbase and well -defined flanks. What makes it even more special is that the E-Class is Made in India and Made for India. It has that intelligence designed specifically for India. The coupe-like roof of the Mercedes E Class flows elegantly into the broad shoulders of the car. The E Class has a superbly fluent design idiom.
- DYNAMIC Select improves the handling characteristics of the car and shifting through gears becomes quite easy.
- Panoramic sunroof creates a genuine open-air experience while driving. It can be opened and closed by just a touch button.
- High-Performance LED headlamps with DRL have a striking appearance and assist you while you drive the Mercedes E-Class.
- The Burmester Surround Sound System in the Mercedes E Class comes with performance speakers and a bass reflex.
- The car has reclining rear seats with memory function that ensures utmost comfort for the passengers as well.
- Mercedes Me connect will allow you to stay in touch with the vehicle from anywhere in the world and you can obtain assistance at the touch of a button.
- The Attention Assist feature can detect typical signs of drowsiness in the steering behaviour and warn the driver.
- The PARKTRONIC technology makes parking in tight spaces much easier and convenient.
- The 9G TRONIC automatic transmission enables efficiency, comfort and dynamism at the same time.
Other Mercedes Series
The new Mercedes Benz E Class is a car that if made in India and for India. It is a very intelligent car that offers power and comfort at the same time. Since the innovations and upgrades in the car are made according to Indian conditions, it is a highly reliable luxury vehicle.
Since the new Mercedes E Class is made in India itself and all the parts are available, It is not that hard to maintain a Mercedes E Class anywhere in India.
You can test drive the new Mercedes Benz E class at your nearest Autohangar Mercedes showroom. Our staff will help you know more about the car.