The Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet offers exceptional open-air comfort. The new C-Class cabriolet comes with new control and display features with state of the art technology, that make owning this convertible special. The new petrol engine with AGILITY CONTROL suspension provides essential comfort at the touch of a button. The AIRCAP draught stop and the sun-reflecting leather make it an all-weather car. The interior of the car comes with new trim finishes of anthracite open-oak wood and brown open-pre walnut wood.
- The interiors of the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet turn into a lounge area with the 64 colour ambient lighting that can be selected individually according to the mood.
- The MULTIBEAM LED headlamps allow extremely fast and precise adaptation of the headlamps to the prevailing road and traffic conditions.
- The AIRCAP draught stop system of the C-Class Cabriolet creates an increased airflow arc minimising draughts making the drive fun in summers and winters as well.
- DYNAMIC SELECT changes the handling characteristics at the press of a button. From the options available you can choose the drive mode that suits your driving style the most.
- Surround sound and superb tone in all seats: the Burmester® surround sound system offers music lovers an experience that is unbeatable in this segment.
- This new C-Class offers you a reversing camera that provides better overview and comfort while manoeuvring.
- The vehicle also comes with a smartphone integration package that connects mobile phones with the media system via Apple Carplay or Android Auto.
- The fully automatic Acoustic Soft Top will make you feel safe and secure just as a hardtop.
- The Cabriolet also has the PRE SAFE system which enables the front seat belts to be electrically pre-tensioned in hazardous situations.
The New Mercedes-Benz-C-Class-Cabriolet has the top speed of 250 km/hr and can accelerate from 0 to 100 in 6.2 secs.
Yes, the top of the cabriolet is very safe as it is a fully automatic fabric acoustic soft top and is as tough as a normal hardtop.
You can test drive the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet at your nearest Autohangar Mercedes dealership. Our staff will help you know more about the car.