AMG, which is the short form for Aufecht, Melcher and Großaspach is the division producing performance vehicles for Mercedes-Benz acclaimed by enthusiasts all over the world as a mark of sheer excellence. The team AMG® collaborates with the designers at Mercedes-Benz to incorporate high-performance AMG engines and technology in the vehicles. Certain aspects make the Mercedes AMG different. These aspects are the longitudinal and lateral dynamics, the comfort of the driver, aesthetics on the exterior complimenting the power of the vehicle. Special attention is paid by the Mercedes-AMG engineers to the brakes, axles and the body that can offer safety and stability both at higher speeds. In India, the horsepower enhancing collaboration of the Mercedes- AMG has to offer a range of AMG – models which include sedans, cabriolets and roadsters, SUV and Coupe.
The different vehicles that Mercedes-AMG offers in India are as follow: Mercedes- AMG E 63S 4MATIC+, Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster, Mercedes-AMG GT R, Mercedes- AMG G63 4 MATIC, Mercedes-AMG GLE 43 Coupe, Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 4MATIC Coupe, Mercedes- AMG GT S63 4MATIC+ 4-door Coupe, Mercedes-AMG C43 4MATIC Coupe and Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe.
- The Sedan segment like the E63 S 4MATIC has been installed with the AMG-SPEEDSHIFT MCT 9- speed Sports Transmission. Along with that design, customization's like the AMG performance seats, AMG exterior packages, AMG ceramic high-performance composite brake system are also offered.
- The AMG GT R and the GT Roadster particularly sporting luxury cars have features like the AMG Ride Control sports suspension, AMG DYNAMIC select which is a driving program, AMG performance steering wheels and bucket seats.
- The beast, Mercedes-AMG G 63 comes with a 4.0-litre V8 bitturbo engine with the AMG SPEEDSHIFT TCT 9G Transmission making the drive more efficient and comfortable. It also has the AMG Performance steering wheel in Nappa leather.
- The GLE 43 Coupe consists of AMG floor mats with lettering and a powerful V6 engine. The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe if viewed from the side looks magnificent due to the AMG 5-twin-spoke light-alloy wheels with a high sheen finish.
- The AMG Cylinder Management shutoff system is also one of the highlight features. The AMG ride control suspension ensures superior performance whether on the race track or a daily drive. AMG engines also come with the carbon-fibre engine cover making it even more classy.
The Mercedes-AMG is the sports division of the brand. This division converts the basic Mercedes-Benz models into speedsters. The AMG is considered as one of the best sports engines in the world. Thus the Mercedes-AMG can offer the speed of a sports car and the luxury of a Mercedes.
Yes, the Mercedes- AMG cars are safe as they are made with perfection by experts. The necessary changes are made to a Mercedes-Benz to turn it into an AMG. It’s not just the engine, Changes are made on the exteriors and the interiors as well.
Yes, the AMG cars are great for a daily driver. They not only offer speed but also comfort which is much needed for a daily driver. You can cruise to work in your Mercedes-AMG.